Image: nuttakit / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
reflects sun’s light,
day and night,
but moon is only clear
as darkness descends.
Light shines brightest
when darkness is intense.
For those who sincerely seek,
True Knowledge is here.
When the student is ready,
the teacher will come.
Clip Art courtesy of: anmolmehta.com
10. No driving.
9. No Fancy Clothing.
8. No appointments needed.
7. No distractions from other yogis.
6. Don’t have to put up with Gawkers.
5. No fancy expensive equipment required.
4 . You’re free – you can do it any time you want.
3. It won’t cost you a lot of your hard earned money.
2. Your yoga experience will be all yours and no one else’s.
1. It’s Your Own Private Inner Journey. Definitely a Solo journey.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
The Inner Journey: Solo-Yoga for the Serious Searcher!